Stockdale & Leggo
One of Australia's leading Real Estate Networks with offices across the country. At Stockdale & Leggo we are justifiably proud of the reputation we have earned as market leaders in the industry The very first Stockdale & Leggo real estate office was established in 1936 at Glenhuntly, with a subsequent office opening in St Kilda. From these humble beginnings, Stockdale & Leggo have become the highly respected group of almost 100 offices it is today, and has built its reputation and expertise through commitment, market leading service and innovation.
195 Wellington Road