Bradway Contracting is a Perth-based company specialising in earthmoving, car park construction and demolition. Bradway Contracting specialises in horse arena, retaining wall and car park construction, as well as drainage and demolition.
Bradway Contracting is based in Perth, Western Australia, and provides an extensive range of earth-moving, drainage and demolition services, as well as the construction of retaining walls.
Bradway Contracting has operated in Western Australia since 2000, and has a team with extensive experience in all aspects of earth-moving, site preparation and site drainage, enabling it to provide high quality tailored solutions. While Bradway Contracting can undertake any earth-moving and drainage project, it specialises in the creation of horse arenas and commercial car parks and driveways. Operating a large fleet of low-loading and tipper vehicles, Bradway Contracting also offers third party transport services throughout Australia.
Bradway Contracting services include
• Site preparation for new subdivisions, building sites and house pads.
• Drainage tasks of all sizes, from soak wells and gully pits to major sewerage and storm water drainage systems.
• Car Parks and driveways - Bradway Contracting specialises in the preparation of commercial car parks and asphalt driveways.
• Transport - Bradway Contracting operates a fleet of heavy haulage vehicles for the transport of bulk materials and heavy machinery.
• Limestone Retaining Walls – Bradway Contact:
Brad Walton Phone:
08 9525 0080Address:
PO Box 364, Byford, WA, 6122 Local Listing: Bradway Contracting Byford